you're an overworked employee or an entrepreneur trapped in your own
business, The 4-Hour Workweek is the compass for a new and revolutionary
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life
plan—there is no need to wait and every reason not to. Whether
your dream is escaping the rat race, high-end world travel, monthly
five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working
less, this book is the blueprint.
You can have it all—really.
Join Tim Ferriss, popular guest lecturer in entrepreneurship at Princeton
University, as he teaches you:
* How to outsource your life and do whatever you want for a year,
only to return to a bank account 50% larger than before you left
* How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles
of little-known European economists
* How to train your boss to value performance over presence, or kill
your job (or company) if it's beyond repair
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
* What automated cash-flow "muses" are and how to create one
in 2-4 weeks
* How to cultivate selective ignorance—and create time—with
a low-information diet
* Management secrets of Remote Control CEOs
* The crucial difference between absolute and relative income
* How to get free housing worldwide and airfare at 50-80% off
* How to fill the void and creating meaning after removing work and
The 4-Hour Workweek also includes the sample e-mails, voicemails, and
real-life deals (with dollar figures and all) you will need to master
the new world of luxury lifestyle design.
Who is Tim Ferriss?
Serial entrepreneur and ultravagabond Timothy Ferriss has been featured
in The New York Times, National Geographic Traveler, MAXIM, and other
media. He speaks six languages, runs a multinational firm from wireless
locations worldwide, and has been a world-record holder in tango, a
national champion in Chinese kickboxing, and an actor on a hit television
series in Hong Kong. He is 29 years old.
a Norona Life T-Shirt!